- 74 drive-up campsites with picnic table, fire pit, cooking grill (some sites have a lantern pole)
- 12 RV sites: pull-through, with no electric or water hookups
- Four ADA accessible sites
- Accessible, heated restrooms with flush toilets
- Free hot-water showers
Reservations are accepted up to nine months in advance. Call Reservations NW at 1-800-452-5687.
Reserve your campsite online
Oxbow is seeing a lot of new improvements. Construction of the two nature play areas is scheduled to begin Oct. 15, 2018 and finish in May 2019, with work scheduled for 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on weekdays.
A welcome center opened in January 2019. In 2018, 17 new campsites opened and salmon habitat was created at three places along the Sandy River.
Although there will be heavy construction equipment and noise in some parts of the park, most areas of the park remain open.
Learn more about what's happening at Oxbow
- $22 per night per site
- $5 per vehicle fee on day of entry only
- Maximum six people per site
- Maximum 14-night stay, 28 days in six-month period
- Most campsites are open year-round; campsites 62 to 74 are closed from Nov. 1 to March 31.
- Firewood available at $5 per bundle
- Check in at 2 p.m., check out at noon.
- Gather around the campfire: Enjoy music, stories and old-fashioned entertainment while camping at Oxbow Regional Park on Friday and Saturday nights, usually from early July to Labor Day.
Vehicles and parking
- $5 per vehicle fee, first day only
- Maximum two cars per site
- Keep vehicles in designated parking areas
- No accommodations made for extra vehicles overnight.
Policies and guidelines
- Camping is allowed only in designated areas and numbered sites
- No pets, fireworks, alcohol or other intoxicants are allowed
- Minors (younger than 18) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pull-through sites are restricted to use by RVs or trailers
- Fires are allowed in provided barbecues and designated fire pits only
- All plants and animals are protected
- Do not feed wildlife
- Do not stick axes, knives, nails, or other items into trees or tables
- Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.; no driving after 10 p.m.
- Secure site: gates close at legal sunset and reopen at 6:30 a.m.
- Arrive at least one hour prior to gate locking at official sunset
- No re-entry after gates are locked
- In case of emergency, use pay phone located on porch of park office near park entry; 911 calls are free.
Violators of these or any other park rules are subject to citation and/or eviction.
Oxbow has two group camping areas available to nonprofit youth organizations, such as scouts and church groups.
Group Camp Area 1 is a drive-in camp that can accommodate up to 150. Fires are permitted.
Group Camp Area 2 is a remote, hike-in area for up to 25; nearest vehicle parking is approximately a quarter mile away. No fires at group camp 2; propane only.
Group camping fees are $2.50 per person, per night with a $50 minimum for area 1 and a $25 minimum for area 2. Nonrefundable. Reservation and permit required.