- 74 drive-up campsites with picnic table, fire pit, cooking grill (some sites have a lantern pole)
- 12 RV sites: pull-through, with no electric or water hookups
- Four ADA accessible sites
- Accessible, heated restrooms with flush toilets
- Free hot-water showers
Reservations are accepted up to nine months in advance. Call Reservations NW at 1-800-452-5687.
Reserve your campsite online
Oxbow is going through a lot of changes this summer. A welcome center will be built at the park entrance and salmon habitat will be made at two sites on the Sandy River.
While there will be heavy construction equipment and noise in some parts of the park, most areas of the park will remain open.
The construction is expected to run from March to September.
On July 17 and 18, a heavy-lift helicopter will operate from 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- $22 per night per site
- $5 per vehicle fee on day of entry only
- Maximum six people per site
- Maximum 14-night stay, 28 days in six-month period
- Firewood available at $5 per bundle
- Check in at 2 p.m., check out at noon.
- Gather around the campfire: Enjoy music, stories and old-fashioned entertainment while camping at Oxbow Regional Park on Friday and Saturday nights July 6 to Sept. 1, 2018.
Vehicles and parking
- $5 per vehicle fee, first day only
- Maximum two cars per site
- Keep vehicles in designated parking areas
- No accommodations made for extra vehicles overnight.
Policies and guidelines
- Camping is allowed only in designated areas and numbered sites
- No pets, fireworks, alcohol or other intoxicants are allowed
- Minors (younger than 18) must be accompanied by an adult; ID is required
- Pull-through sites are restricted to use by RVs or trailers
- Fires are allowed in provided barbecues and designated fire pits only
- All plants and animals are protected
- Do not feed wildlife
- Do not stick axes, knives, nails, etc. into trees or tables
- Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.; no driving after 10 p.m.
- Secure site: gates close at legal sunset and reopen at 6:30 a.m.
- Arrive at least one hour prior to gate locking at official sunset
- No re-entry after gates are locked
- In case of emergency, use pay phone located on porch of park office near park entry; 911 calls are free.
Violators of these or any other park rules are subject to citation and/or eviction.
Oxbow has two group camping areas available to nonprofit youth organizations such as scouts and church groups.
Group Camp Area 1 is a drive-in camp that can accommodate up to 150. Fires are permitted.
Group Camp Area 2 is a remote, hike-in area for up to 25; nearest vehicle parking is approximately a quarter mile away. No fires at group camp 2; propane only.
Group camping fees are $2.50 per person, per night with a $50 minimum for area 1 and a $25 minimum for area 2. Nonrefundable. Reservation and permit required.