Free Metro Parking Days 2019
Enjoy free parking at Oxbow and Blue Lake regional parks, Broughton Beach, M. James Gleason Memorial Boat Ramp and Chinook Landing Marine Park on Jan. 1, 17 and 21; Feb. 18 and 21; March 21; April 18; May 16; June 20; July 18; Aug. 15; Sept. 19; Oct. 17; Nov. 11, 21 and 29; and Dec. 19.
The park offers picnic and viewing areas, wetland and wildlife habitat, disabled-accessible docks, restrooms and a seasonal river patrol station.
Know when you go
- Open sunrise to sunset.
- Overnight parking is permitted for up to four days in a 30-day period. Visitors are not allowed to car camp or remain in their parked vehicles overnight.
- Pets allowed on-leash.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- Parking fee is $5 per car, $7 per bus (free with annual pass).
- Geocaching is allowed with guidelines.
- During inclement weather, please check oregonmetro.gov/boats for information about any closures.