Free Metro Parking Days 2020
Enjoy free parking at Oxbow and Blue Lake regional parks, Broughton Beach, M. James Gleason Memorial Boat Ramp and Chinook Landing Marine Park on Jan. 1, 16, 20; Feb. 17 and 20; March 19; April 16; May 21; June 18; July 16; Aug. 20; Sept. 17; Oct. 15; Nov. 11, 19 and 27; and Dec. 17.
The park offers picnic and viewing areas, wetland and wildlife habitat, disabled-accessible docks, restrooms and a seasonal river patrol station.
Know when you go
- Open sunrise to sunset.
- Overnight parking is permitted for up to four days in a 30-day period. Visitors are not allowed to car camp or remain in their parked vehicles overnight.
- Pets allowed on-leash.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- Parking fee is $5 per car, $7 per bus (free with annual parking pass).
- Geocaching is allowed with guidelines.
- During inclement weather, please check oregonmetro.gov/boats for information about any closures.