Current contracting opportunities are posted on ORPIN
All of Metro's current requests for bids and proposals are available on the Oregon Procurement Information Network.
Select browse opportunities, select by organization, click search, click on Metro (ORCPP). Opportunities will display.
Below are Metro's current request for bids and proposals. To learn more about these opportunities, click on the Browse ORPIN button for related documents.
- RFP 3653: Specialty Signage Maintenance & Repair Services
- RFQ 3672: Keller Auditorium Follow Spots - Purchases
- ITB 3654: Metro Central Transfer Station Coatings - Property and Environmental Services
- ITB 3667: On-Call Faux Rockwork Animal Habitats Oregon Zoo
- RFP 3646: Forest Management On-Call - Parks and Nature
- Meet & Certify - West Side Public Agencies
- RFQ 3674 FRP Building Supplies - OCC
- RFP 3630: Temporary Event Utility Services - Portland Expo
- RFP 3657: Date Warehouse Architecture & Design
- RFQ 3662: Mobile Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- RFP 3652: CM/GC for Willamette Falls Riverwalk - Parks and Nature
- RFQu 3673 - St. John's Prairie Trail Design and Engineering
- ITB 3665 Waterproofing: Spires and Crescent Glazing for OCC
- RFP 3655: Transfer Station Traffic Management and Load Review - Property and Environmental Services
- ITB 3671 OCC Cafes Mechanical Replacement and Kitchen Expansion
- RFP Announcement: Metro South Transfer Station Operations RFP Factsheet