Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Metro is taking steps to protect its staff, the community and you. Metro is working closely with regional and state health agencies to respond in the right ways to this unique, quickly changing health crisis.
BLUE LAKE REGIONAL PARK: THE SPLASH PAD, SWIM BEACH AND BOAT RENTAL WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Park staff may need to intermittently limit the amount of visitors entering Metro parks and boat ramps in order to allow for appropriate physical distancing. This is not always predictable, and when it occurs, visitors will see a 'WE ARE CLOSED' sign at the park entrance.
Additional Blue Lake Regional Park information:
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Thursday. 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday to Sunday.
- Restrooms are closed.
- Splash pad, swim beach and boat rental will remain closed until further notice.
- Disc golf course opens at 9 a.m. daily and closes at 4 p.m. Mon.-Thurs. and 6 p.m. Fri.-Sun.
- All playground areas are closed.
- Basketball and volleyball courts and horseshoe pits are closed.
- The park office is closed.
- Picnic reservations through June 30 are canceled, though we are accepting reservations for July 1 and later.