Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Metro is taking steps to protect its staff, the community and you. Metro has worked closely with regional and state health agencies to respond in the right ways to this unique, quickly changing health crisis.
Park staff may need to intermittently limit the amount of visitors entering Metro parks and boat ramps in order to allow for appropriate physical distancing. This is not always predictable, and when it occurs, visitors will see a 'WE ARE CLOSED' sign at the park entrance.
At Oxbow Regional Park:
- The park is open from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Restrooms are closed.
- All playground areas are closed.
- The Welcome Center is closed.
- The campground is closed through June 30. An extension to this closure date is possible.
- Picnic reservations through June 30 are canceled, though we are accepting reservations for July 1 and later.