How to apply
Please email Riko Tannenbaum with the following information:
- Your firm's name and address
- COBID certification number
- Brief statement of your firm's capabilities and strengths
- Which Metro department you are interested in.
Zoom meeting details will be sent after you have been matched with a Metro project manager for your particular one-on-one session.
Have you wondered how to access direct award contracts at Metro? This can be tricky without prior experience working with Metro.
Meet Metro’s project managers and learn about upcoming opportunities and how to access direct award contracts. Meet and greet sessions provide a 20-minute one-on-one meeting with a project manager, and will take place over a four-day period from Nov. 9-15.
This event will provide opportunities to meet our Metro's project managers online to introduce your firm and learn about upcoming contract opportunities. We will match your industry type and area of interest with the right Metro department to explore future contracting opportunities.
Advance registration is required.
- COBID certified or certification-eligible
- No prior experience working with Metro
- Your firm has been operating for more than a year.