325 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City
Parking is in front of Regal Cinemas at Hilltop Mall, across Molalla Avenue. It is about a six-minute walk to the park. The parking lot at the park will be reserved primarily for guests with mobility concerns and elderly visitors. It is expected to be full.
Share your photos
Join in the celebration fun by sharing a photo of your adventure on Instagram and tag @oregonmetro and #OregonMetroParks.
Right in the heart of Oregon City, Newell Creek Canyon Nature Park is a haven of woods and waterways, providing neighbors and the region a new place to connect with nature close to home. The 236-acre forested park features a multiuse trail system that provides 2.5 miles of walking and hiking paths and nearly 2 miles of dedicated mountain biking trails. Join Metro at an opening celebration of this new nature park!
Celebrate one of Metro's newest parks with food, music and activities. Ribbon cutting at 11:30 a.m.
- Enjoy delicious food from a local vendor
- Learn youth mountain biking basics with Northwest Trail Alliance (youth 8 years+)
- Explore the park during guided nature walks
- Arts and crafts, and hands-on activities
- The event is free, family-friendly, and open to all
- No registration is required