If you wish you knew more ways to get people to buy your products and services, taking this workshop will help you communicate consistently to your ideal customers.
This dynamic, interactive and hands-on presentation is full of personalized advice that can help you get more sales or contracts for your small business. The first half of this workshop is listening and learning; the second half will allow participants to edit their communications plans, or do worksheets to help you create and edit a plan when you get home.
Free. Registration is required. Don't forget to bring your lunch.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why you need a communications plan
- What to put into a communications plan
- What speaks to your ideal customers
- How to translate your buyer’s goals into different kinds of content, such as website, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and podcasts
- How to follow up from engagement – one quick email that works!
- What to do if you get stuck for ideas
Additional bonus materials that will be provided include:
- Communications planning spreadsheet
- Ideas for how to repurpose your content
- Ladder of Engagement worksheet
This marketing workshop is offered by Metro as part of series of free training opportunities for COBID-certified and COBID-eligible businesses and is designed to give you the tools you need to help your business grow. Sign up for one or all of the workshops.
Presenter: Mazarine Treyz, CEO, Wild Social Media LLC, Author, The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media
Mazarine has helped hundreds of small businesses over the last eight years succeed in marketing online, including optimizing website conversions, blogging, e-newsletters, social media and more. Her business, Wild Social Media, is a certified small, woman-owned business. Her government clients include: the City of Austin, Texas, Oregon SBDC, South Seattle SBDC, Multnomah County, and Oregon Metro. She has spoken for the National SBA Small Business Week and the IRS as well.