Metro will be accepting applications for its Community Placemaking grants program for 2020. Strong applications propose projects that involve community partnerships, strengthen social ties to one another and the places where we live, work and play, support leadership roles for people of color and use art as a tool for engagement and change.
Come learn more about the application process and what makes for a strong proposal. The grant program manager will answer your questions and think through ideas for your project. Learn more about the program.
Info sessions will take place on the following date and time and locations:
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Aloha Community Library - 17455 SW Farmington Rd. Suite 6A, Aloha
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Gresham Library - 385 NW Miller Ave., Gresham
- Tuesday, Dec. 10 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at Metro Regional Center - 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland
- Tuesday, Dec. 10 from 6 to 7 p.m. at Metro Regional Center - 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland
- Thursday, Dec. 12 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Oak Lodge Library - 16201 SE McLoughlin Blvd., Oak Grove
- Friday, Dec. 13 from noon to 1 p.m. at Metro Regional Center - 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland
- Thursday, Dec. 19 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Midland Library - 805 SE 122nd Ave., Portland