Share your vaccine card
Employees can share a photo of their vaccine card from a phone or computer using the "Upload vaccine card" button or by email to [email protected].
If possible, please rename the file to include your first and last name and Metro employee ID.
Upload vaccine card
Oregon Zoo Volunteer FileShare link
Portland'5 Volunteer FileShare link
If you are a volunteer, please include that information and for which location you volunteer.
COVID-19 vaccinations are a condition of employment for Metro employees, paid and unpaid interns and volunteers.
Accommodations are approved on a case-by-case basis for employees who are prohibited from receiving the vaccine due to a medical condition or disability, or sincerely-held religious belief. Philosophical, political, sociological or scientific objections will not be considered.
Learn about reasonable accommodations
Booster doses recommended but not yet a requirement under the policy
Currently, COVID-19 booster doses are not required for Metro employees, volunteers or interns. However, Metro’s COVID-19 policy does include booster doses, and should they become a requirement employees must get one within 30 days of being notified.
Everyone ages 18 and older can get a booster dose
Booster doses of COVID-19 vaccines are available to anyone ages 18 and older under these guidelines:
- Pfizer or Moderna: at least 6 months after receiving your second dose.
- J&J (Janssen): at least 2 months after receiving your single dose.
Current CDC recommendations for booster doses
The CDC currently recommends a booster dose for certain persons including:
- Individuals 65 years and older
- People 18 years and older who:
- Live in long-term care settings
- Who have underlying medical conditions that put them at higher risk from COVID-19
- Who work or live in high risk settings.
Learn more: Current CDC COVID-19 booster eligibility and recommendations
If you are planning to get a vaccine, find one near you at vaccines.gov/search/
Paid time available to receive COVID-19 vaccine dose, including boosters
The updated COVID-19 vaccine policy provides up to four hours for each vaccination dose(s) including boosters. This paid time is intended to include travel time to and from the appointment, any waiting in line you experience and the medical observation period after you have received a dose (typically 15-30 minutes).
- If it takes less than four hours from start to finish, please return to work as soon as you are able.
- You are eligible to receive the paid time even if you receive the vaccine outside of your normal schedule. As much as possible, supervisors and staff should work together to avoid overtime.
- Up to four hours is available for each vaccine dose received.