Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Metro is taking steps to protect its staff, the community and you.
Please follow safety guidelines and orders, including washing your hands frequently and staying home as much as possible. Avoid groups larger than ten people and stay six feet from others.
Park staff may need to intermittently limit the amount of visitors entering Metro parks and boat ramps in order to allow for appropriate physical distancing. This is not always predictable, and when it occurs, visitors will see a “WE ARE CLOSED” sign at the park entrance.
Right now you'll find that:
- Most Metro parks and boat ramps are open, but some have modified operations. Please check individual park or boat ramp pages for more information.
- All restrooms are closed. Some parks have portable restrooms available for use.
- All playground areas are closed.
Stay safe at the park
Going outside and visiting parks has become more important during the COVID-19 pandemic. Enjoy nature and be safe.
- Bring your own wipes and sanitizer. Wipe down any surfaces before you touch them.
- Wash your hands before and after you visit.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines. No groups larger than ten people are allowed.
- Stay six feet from others.
- Wear a face covering.