- Combine 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar and 2 cups water in a spray bottle.
- Spray along the inside rim of the toilet.
- Leave on for 15 minutes then scrub with a toilet brush.
- Pour 1 cup of white distilled vinegar into the toilet.
- Add a handful of baking soda.
- Leave for 10 minutes then swish with a toilet brush.
- Combine 2 teaspoons tea tree oil with 2 cups water in a labeled spray bottle.
- Shake and spray along the inside rim of the toilet.
- Let stand for 30 minutes before scrubbing.
Use non-chlorinated scouring powder and scrub with a toilet brush.
Rust remover: Scour with cream of tartar.
Tips: For serious stains, empty water out of bowl and scour with a wet pumice stone. When wet, the stone will not scratch porcelain.