Find internship opportunities
When looking at Metro's job openings, look for positions titled "INTERN."
View current opportunities
Don't see the internship that's right for you? Sign up to receive email notifications when new job opportunities are posted by filling out a job alerts card
How to make your application stand out
- The cover letter is your chance to shine. Describe how your skills, abilities and experience match the skills, abilities and experience outlined in the internship description and why your unique qualifications make you a great candidate.
- Highlight experience called for in the internship announcement. For example, if customer service skills are required make sure to include your customer service experience in your application.
- Volunteer experience counts. Don’t forget to include it.
Sweat the details
- Complete the application form and answer all the supplemental questions.
- Answer the supplemental questions completely. Be concise and to the point. Focus on skills and experiences related to the question.
- Be sure to attach all of the required documents. If you miss something your application will not move forward.
If you get an offer
The last step in the hiring process is a background check. This is required for all Metro employees and interns. Once you pass the background check you’ll get a confirmation letter with details about your pay and start date.
Metro’s human resources team is here to help. Call or email if you have questions.