Current contracting opportunities are posted on ORPIN
All of Metro's current requests for bids and proposals are available on the Oregon Procurement Information Network.
Select browse opportunities, select by organization, click search, click on Metro (ORCPP). Opportunities will display.
Below are Metro's current request for bids and proposals. To learn more about these opportunities, click on the Browse ORPIN button for related documents.
- ITB 3732 Fire & Life Safety Systems Repair & Maintenance
- ITB 3737 Newell Canyon Day Use Area
- ITB 3761 Locksmith On-Call Services
- ITB 3763 Transient Dock/Gangway Rplcmnt and Boat Basin Dredging
- ITB 3776 Space Reconfiguration and Facility Upgrades at MRC
- RFP 3764 Emerging Technology Implementation Study
- RFP 3769 On Call Printing Services
- RFP 3773 Identity Design for the Oregon Zoo
- RFQ 3770 Build 2 Bulk Mixer Tanks