Share your views
Comment through 5 p.m. July 3, 2020.
Requests to submit comments or concerns about this amendment should be submitted to Pamela Blackhorse,
Metro is required to document funded projects scheduled to use federal funds over the next four years. The current cycle is documented in the 2018-21 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program.
Metro is in receipt of the Proposed MTIP Formal Amendments:
The purpose of this bundled amendment is to make necessary funding corrections, increases, fund reprogramming, and add new projects to the 2018-21 MTIP. Projects and programs submitted for amendment in this bundle include:
- Clackamas County regional freight ITS project
- Portland Metro Area and Hood River curb ramp scoping
- Repaving of US-26: OR-217 to Cornell Road
- Repaving of US-26: Cornell Road to Sylvan
- Portland Metropolitan bridge screening and rail retrofit
- I‐5 over NE Hassalo Street and NE Holiday Street
- I‐5 Rose Quarter improvement project.