- 57 drive-up campsites with picnic table, fire pit, cooking grill (some sites have a lantern pole)
- 10 RV sites: pull-through, with no electric or water hookups
- Two accessible sites
- Accessible, heated restrooms with flush toilets
- Free hot-water showers
Reservations are accepted up to nine months in advance. Call Reservations NW at 1-800-452-5687.
Reserve your campsite online
- $22 per night per site
- $5 per vehicle fee on day of entry only
- Maximum six people per site
- Maximum 14-night stay, 28 days in six-month period
- Firewood available at $5 per bundle
- Check in at 2 p.m., check out at noon.
- Gather around the campfire: Enjoy music, stories and old-fashioned entertainment while camping at Oxbow Regional Park on Friday and Saturday nights June 24 to Sept. 3, 2016. See full schedule of performers
Vehicles and parking
- $5 per vehicle fee, first day only
- Maximum two cars per site
- Keep vehicles in designated parking areas
- No accommodations made for extra vehicles overnight.
Policies and guidelines
- Camping is allowed only in designated areas and numbered sites
- No pets, fireworks, alcohol or other intoxicants are allowed
- Minors (younger than 18) must be accompanied by an adult; ID is required
- Pull-through sites are restricted to use by RVs or trailers
- Fires are allowed in provided barbecues and designated fire pits only
- All plants and animals are protected
- Do not feed wildlife
- Do not stick axes, knives, nails, etc. into trees or tables
- Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.; no driving after 10 p.m.
- Secure site: gates close at legal sunset and reopen at 6:30 a.m.
- Arrive at least one hour prior to gate locking at official sunset
- No re-entry after gates are locked
- In case of emergency, use pay phone located on porch of park office near park entry; 911 calls are free.
Violators of these or any other park rules are subject to citation and/or eviction.
Oxbow has two group camping areas available to nonprofit youth organizations such as scouts and church groups.
Group Camp Area 1 is a drive-in camp that can accommodate up to 150. Fires are permitted.
Group Camp Area 2 is a remote, hike-in area for up to 25; nearest vehicle parking is approximately a quarter mile away. No fires at group camp 2; propane only.
Group camping fees are $2.50 per person, per night with a $50 minimum for area 1 and a $25 minimum for area 2. Nonrefundable. Reservation and permit required.