Find the memorial garden near the middle of the cemetery, north of the Macleay Mausoleum and west of the Soldier’s Monument.
- Ossuary is a communal below-ground depository for cremated remains. For an extra fee, you can add the name and dates of the deceased to a cenotaph, a list on a granite wall nearby. $250
Each of the following come with two or more burial rights and can be engraved for an extra fee:
- Pavers are unpolished gray granite slabs 24" x 12". Urns are buried in the ground behind the paver. $1,995
- Coping is a low granite wall of polished gray granite with a rustic, rough edge. Some are separated from the next by a band of polished black granite. Urns are buried in the ground behind the granite wall. Each coping measures 18" x 9", except for end posts which are at the corner of the wall and measure 12" x 12".
- Coping: $3,225
- Coping with black granite band: $3,495
- Coping end post: $3,775
- Blocks are gray granite with a rustic, rough edge measuring 12" x 12" x 4". Urns are buried in the ground behind the blocks.
- Niche columbarium is a granite structure where urns can be placed within a stone wall. Companion niches include two burial rights, estate niches include four burial rights. Prices vary based on placement.
- Bottom row: $3,775
- Middle row: $4,395
- Top row: $4,625
- Estate: $11,250
- Uprights are polished gray granite stones with rustic edges 18" wide x 11" high x 10" deep. Urns are buried in the ground behind the stone and each upright includes two burial rights. $4,395
- Cored uprights are black granite stones with rustic edges 12" wide x 21" high x 18" deep. Urns are placed inside the stone. Each cored upright includes two burial rights. $6,250
- Boulders are large granite stones from local quarries that vary in size and shape. Each boulder includes four burial rights. $6,325
- Estate benches are made of columnar basalt from the Pacific Northwest and vary in size. Names of the deceased can be engraved on the polished black tops. The sides are a rustic, rough edge. Benches are available for four, six or eight urns to be buried in the ground behind each bench.
- Small bench for four urns: $9,495
- Medium bench for six urns: $11,250
- Large bench for eight urns: $13,750
Cremation opening and closing services:
- Above ground: $325
- In ground: $355
- Ossuary: $175
- Name and dates: $265
- Cenotaph (ossuary memorial wall), name and dates: $225
- Final dates, art, epitaphs, etc.: Call for prices
Biodegradable urn: $100
Spun-copper urn: $345
Note: Full advance payment is required for all purchases. All inurnment and niche rights include a surcharge of 25 percent of the burial right price to cover ongoing cemetery managment and maintenance costs. Prices, feees and charges are subject to change without notice.