Book your picnic today!
You can now reserve the picnic shelter at Graham Oaks - a perfect spot for parties, picnics and more! For more information, please call 503-665-4995, option 0 or email email@example.com.
Three miles of trails let you choose your adventure. Watch for native wildlife such as white-breasted nuthatches, Western bluebirds, orange-crowned warblers and Western gray squirrels. Five plazas make ideal spots to rest, reflect and learn about Graham Oaks’ history, from Kalapuyan tribes who gathered food to the family that farmed the land. Explore beyond the park on the regional Ice Age Tonquin Trail.
See and do
- See native birds and other wildlife.
- Learn about the area’s Native American and farming history.
- Walk, jog or ride your bike on the Ice Age Tonquin Trail, which will someday connect Wilsonville, Tualatin and Sherwood.
- Have a picnic.
- Join tour guide Laura Foster for a free audio walking tour. Download the tour to your smart phone or MP3 player, print the accompanying map or transcript and head out to explore the park.
- Share your time and make a difference at Metro parks by volunteering.
Know when you go
- Graham Oaks is open from 6:30 a.m. to legal sunset.
- The park has bathrooms and a picnic shelter.
- Much of the park is wheelchair accessible, although some trails offer a higher level of challenge.
- Park at the entrance. Parking is not allowed at any of the nearby schools.
- There is a six-bicycle parking structure at the entrance. Bikes are permitted on the Ice Age Tonquin Trail, but not in the rest of the park.
- Typically, dogs and other pets are not allowed at Metro parks and natural areas to protect sensitive habitats. Metro is making an exception by allowing pets on the Ice Age Tonquin Trail at Graham Oaks because it is a regional throughway. Dogs must be on-leash at all times, and are not allowed anywhere else in the park.
- Hunting is not allowed.
- Drones, model planes, model boats and other remote-controlled vehicles are not allowed.
- Geocaching is allowed with guidelines.