In 1986, 750 gravesites at Jones Cemetery were purchased by Congregation Havurah Shalom. Burial in those sites is available to Jews and their spouses and children.
This West Hills cemetery was established by Nathan B. Jones, the property’s first owner. He buried his father here in 1854 and donated the land to Multnomah County in 1872 to ensure protection of the grave from future development. He had his own headstone erected prior to his death.
Access the cemetery on Southwest Hewett Boulevard, near its intersection with Humphrey Boulevard. Enter the parking lot for Westside Vineyard Church; the cemetery entrance is at the end of the parking area.