Home to a one-room schoolhouse from 1891 to 1944, Mason Hill Park still feels light years removed from modern life.
See and do
- Learn about the history of the schoolhouse that once stood here.
- Eat a picnic under the shelter, which has the original school bell mounted on top.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Tualatin Valley.
Know when you go
- If you come by car, be prepared to park in a narrow roadside spot.
- Dogs are not allowed because they can damage sensitive habitat and threaten wildlife.
- Hunting is not allowed.