Current contracting opportunities are posted on ORPIN
All of Metro's current requests for bids and proposals are available on the Oregon Procurement Information Network.
Select browse opportunities, select by organization, click search, click on Metro (ORCPP). Opportunities will display.
Below are Metro's current request for bids and proposals. To learn more about these opportunities, click on the green Browse ORPIN button for related documents
- RFB 3296: Supplying Steel Drums
- RFP 3285: On-Call Creative Development and Design Services
- RFB 3301: Demolition/Deconstruction of Three Houses
- MEET & CERTIFY - COBID and ELIGIBLE FIRMS ONLY
- RFB 3299: Plastic Refillable Hot, Cold Cups & Straws
- RFB 3300: Newmark Theatre LED Cyclorama Lighting Fixtures
- RFP 3284: On-Call Translation and Language Interpretation Service
- RFP 3307: Event Performer Booking for Twilight Tuesdays
- RFP 3312: Vehicle Count Data
- RFB 3298: Life Support System Installation
- RFP 3287: Oxbow Park Nature Based Play Area Improvements
- RFP 3302: Cemetary Program Operations Review
- WORKSHOP - Proposal Response Workshop for Small Businesses
- RFB 3306: Metro Regional Center Roof Replacement
- RFP 3271: Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Expo Center
Public hearing and meeting
Metro has scheduled a public hearing and meeting of the Metro Contract Review Board as part of the regularly scheduled Metro Council meeting on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. in Metro Council Chamber, 3rd floor, Metro Regional Center, 600 NE Grand Avenue, Portland, Oregon.