Current contracting opportunities are posted on ORPIN
All of Metro's current requests for bids and proposals are available on the Oregon Procurement Information Network.
Select browse opportunities, select by organization, click search, click on Metro (ORCPP). Opportunities will display.
Below are Metro's current request for bids and proposals estimated at over $100,000. To learn more about these opportunities and opportunities estimated under $100,000, click on the green Browse ORPIN button for related documents:
- RFB 3054: Canemah Bluff Nature Trail Improvement Project
- RFP 3050: Animal Caging Design and Fabrication
- RFQ 3064: Data Acceptance Testing of 2015 Metro Summer Imagery
- RFB 3058: Navitve Herbaceous Seed
- RFB 3019: Overhead Door Testing and On-Call Maintenance & Repair
- RFB 3061: Well Abandonment
- RFB 3049: Animal Containment Fencing
- RFB 3068: On-Call Fence Repair, Installation and Removal
- RFP 3055: Aquatic System Design and Fabrication
- RFB 3067: Transport & Disposal of Wastewater and Paint Waste
- RFB 3059: Maintenance Yard Asphalt and Fuel Station Improvements
- RFB 3063: Telecommunications Cabling and Infrastructure