Metro Regional Center is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Metro Regional Center is closed on federal holidays and the day after Thanksgiving.
Metro Regional Center is on TriMet bus line 6 and just a few blocks from the Rose Quarter Transit Center, two MAX stations and several other bus lines. Google and TriMet offer multimodal trip planning tools that offer directions for bikers, walkers, transit riders and drivers.
Covered bike racks are located on the north plaza and inside the Irving Street visitor garage. Map your biking route.
Nearby parking lots
- Irving Street Garage, 600 NE Grand Ave
- Lloyd Center Tower, 825 NE Multnomah
- Liberty Centre, 650 NE Holladay
- Lloyd 700 Building, 700 NE Multnomah
- 7th and Holladay
- 1201 Building, 1201 NE Lloyd
- Lloyd Doubletree, 1000 NE Multnomah
- State of Oregon, 800 NE Oregon
Note: Parking lots are individually operated. Fees vary.
Electric vehicle charging stations
Blink EV charging stations are available in the Irving Street Garage. A free Blink Card is required to access electricity.