The budget includes all major operating functions of Metro:
- Visitor Venues (Oregon Convention Center, Oregon Zoo, Portland’s Center for the Arts and Portland Expo Center)
- Planning and Development (and Research Center)
- Parks and Nature
- Waste Prevention and Environmental Services
Also included in the budget are elected and administrative functions:
- Office of the Council
- Office of the Auditor
- Office of Metro Attorney
- Finance and Regulatory Services
- Information Services
- Human Resources
- Capital Asset Management
FY 2022-23 budget adoption process
Key dates and information for public participation
The complete listing of dates and times for public participation can be viewed in this document:
Next presentation dates
- May 26: Multnomah County Tax Supervising and Conservation Commission budget hearing
- Public Hearing – 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- June 2: first reading of adopted budget resolution
- Public Hearing – 11:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- June 16: second reading of adopted budget resolution; vote to adopt FY 2022-23 budget
- Public invited to listen – 10:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.