Walk There! Graham Oaks audio tour
› Graham Oaks audio tour
Listen to a guided walking audio tour around Graham Oaks Nature Park. Download it for free to learn about the rich history of this area. It's just like a museum tour.
Join tour guide Laura Foster for a walking audio tour of Graham Oaks Nature Park. Download the tour to your MP3 player or smart phone, grab a friend and this map and head out to explore the park. Learn about the park's rich history and hear stories about Graham Oaks' plants and wildlife while you stroll along three miles of relatively flat trails.
How to use the audio tour
- Launch iTunes, and from the Advanced menu choose "Subscribe to Podcast". Enter the following URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/WalkThere. Once it has downloaded, synchronize with your smartphone or iPod.
- Print the map handout below and head to Graham Oaks Nature Park.
- Start at Location 1 on the map, Gateway Plaza, at Southwest Wilsonville Road and Willamette Way West.
- Push play on your listening device to start your trek at track 1. The track numbers on your MP3 player correspond to location numbers on your map. When the track is over, push pause and head to the next stop. When you reach the next location, push play to hear the next track. It’s just like a museum tour.
About the park
Know before you go
- Graham Oaks Nature Park is free and open from 6:30 a.m. until sunset.
- Many park features and the paved Tonquin Trail are wheelchair accessible, although some trails offer a higher level of challenge.
- There is limited parking at Gateway Plaza. Parking is not allowed.
- Bikes are permitted only on the Tonquin Trail through the park. Bike parking is available at the park entrance.
- Dogs are allowed only on leash on the paved trails. They are not allowed elsewhere in the park and cannot be off leash.
Learn more about Graham Oaks Nature Park
From Interstate 5, take the Southwest Wilsonville Road exit (283); go west on Wilsonville Road. Graham Oaks Nature Park is approximately 1.5 miles west of Interstate 5, on the right. The nature park is just west of Inza R. Wood Middle School, Boones Ferry Primary School and CREST environmental educational center located at 11265 SW Wilsonville Road, Wilsonville, OR 97070.
SMART regional transit provides service from Wilsonville Station to the park via the 4-Wilsonville Road line. The 2x Barbur line provides service between Barbur Transit Center and Wilsonville Station.
Dowload map, audio tour files and transcript