Share your views
Comment through 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 29
Requests to submit comments or concerns about this amendment should be submitted to Summer Blackhorse.
Metro is required to document funded projects scheduled to use federal funds over the next four years. The current cycle is documented in the 2021-24 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program.
Metro is in receipt of the proposed MTIP formal amendments:
The purpose of this amendment is to make the necessary funding corrections, increases and fund reprogramming to the 2021-26 MTIP. The projects submitted for amendment in this amendment include:
- Interstate 405 Fremont Bridge (Willamette River) West Ramps: paint bridge approach ramps, steel members only, on the west end of the Fremont Bridge in Portland (ODOT)
- Oregon Route 141/Oregon Route 217 curb ramps: construct curbs and ramps in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at various locations on Oregon Route 141 (Hall Boulevard) and Southwest 72nd Avenue in the Tigard area (ODOT)
- Willamette Shore Line Rail (WSL) and Trestle Repair, phase I: the WSL Phase I improvements will repair the existing trestles, conduct routine maintenance, upgrade the Nebraska rail crossing, conduct geotech exploration and miscellaneous trestle and track improvements for increase public safety (TriMet)
- US30BY curb ramps: construct ADA compliant curbs and ramps in various location on US30 Bypass in the Northeast Portland area (ODOT)
- Oregon Route 99 East, Clackamas River (McLoughlin) Bridge: design for a future project to repaint the bridge, which is required to protect this steel structure from corrosion (ODOT)