Neighbors from homes surrounding this Troutdale cemetery are often seen picnicking or walking here. Several hundred sites are available for the Jewish community.
The cemetery was established in 1866. John Douglass, an early pioneer and shipbuilder, donated the land. He fought in the War of 1812 and died in 1881. Multnomah County acquired Douglass Cemetery in 1957.
During inclement weather, please check oregonmetro.gov/cemeteries for information about any closures.