A hub of fitness and community, Glendoveer Golf Course and Nature Trail has something for almost everybody. Beginning golfers often start with the relatively flat, par-71 west course; experienced players take on hills and bunkers at the par-73 east course. A covered driving range is heated during colder months. Play a round of FootGolf, the innovative sport that combines soccer and golf or enjoy a leisurely stroll on the tree-lined trail ringing the 231-acre site.
See and do
- Play golf.
- Reserve one of four indoor tennis courts or sign up for lessons.
- Play a round of FootGolf.
- Enjoy the two-mile nature trail.
Know when you go
- The golf course is open from 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Reservations are suggested but are not required. Reserve a tee time online or call 503-253-7507.
- Dogs are not allowed because they can damage sensitive habitat and threaten wildlife.
- Drones, model planes, model boats and other remote-controlled vehicles are not allowed.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- Hunting is not allowed.
- During inclement weather, please check oregonmetro.gov/parks for information about any closures.
By bike: Use bike lanes to travel east on Burnside or Glisan streets to 148th Avenue. Bicycling is not allowed on the fitness trail, but bike racks are available.