- 74 drive-up campsites with picnic table, fire pit, cooking grill (some sites have a lantern pole)
- 12 RV sites: pull-through, with no electric or water hookups
- Four ADA accessible sites
- Accessible, heated restrooms with flush toilets
- Free hot-water showers
Reservations are accepted up to nine months in advance. Call Reservations NW at 1-800-452-5687.
Reserve your campsite online
- $22 per night per site
- $5 per vehicle fee on day of entry only
- Maximum six people per site
- Maximum 14-night stay, 28 days in six-month period
- Most campsites are open year-round; campsites 62 to 74 are closed from Nov. 1 to March 31
- Firewood available at $5 per bundle
- Check in at 2 p.m., check out at noon
- Gather around the campfire: Enjoy music, stories and old-fashioned entertainment while camping at Oxbow Regional Park on Saturday evenings, usually from early July to Labor Day.
Vehicles and parking
- $5 per vehicle fee, first day only
- Maximum two cars per site
- Keep vehicles in designated parking areas
- No accommodations made for extra vehicles overnight.
Policies and guidelines
- Camping is allowed only in designated areas and numbered sites
- No pets, fireworks, alcohol or other intoxicants are allowed
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed
- Minors (younger than 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Pull-through sites are restricted to use by RVs or trailers
- Fires are allowed in provided barbecues and designated fire pits only
- All plants and animals are protected
- Do not feed wildlife
- Do not stick axes, knives, nails, or other items into trees or tables
- Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.; no driving after 10 p.m.
- Secure site: gates close at legal sunset and reopen at 6:30 a.m.
- Arrive at least one hour prior to gate locking at official sunset
- No re-entry after gates are locked
- In case of emergency, use call box located in front of the welcome center; 911 calls are free.
Violators of these or any other park rules are subject to citation and/or eviction.
2020 reservations now open
Reservations for group campsites open every year at midnight on the second Monday of January.
Reservations for 2020 will open at midnight on January 13 for the calendar year.
To reserve a group campsite, please call 503-663-4708.
Oxbow has two group camping areas available to nonprofit organizations, such as scouts and church groups.
Group Camp Area 1 is a drive-in camp that can accommodate up to 150. Fires are permitted.
Group Camp Area 2 is a remote, hike-in area for up to 35; nearest vehicle parking is approximately a quarter mile away. No fires at group camp 2; propane only. There are no water spigots available at group camp 2; campers must carry in their own water.
Group camping fees are $125 for area 1 and $50 for area 2. Reservation and permit required.
Group camping cancellation and refunds
You will receive a full refund:
- If you cancel your reservation 31 days or more before the reservation.
- If Metro closes the park on the day of the reservation.
You will not receive a refund if you cancel your reservation 30 days or less before the reserved date.
You may reschedule your reservation for a $20 change fee, if you do so at least 7 days before your event, depending on site availability. If you cancel after rescheduling, no refund will be given.