New seasonal hours
Gleason boat ramp is open 7 days per week.
May 1 through Sept. 14
4:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sept. 15 through Oct. 31
4:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Nov. 1 through March 14
4:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
March 15 through April 30
4:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Free Metro Parking Days 2022
Enjoy free parking at Oxbow and Blue Lake regional parks, Broughton Beach, Chinook Landing Marine Park and M. James Gleason Memorial Boat Ramp on Jan. 1, 17, 20; Feb. 17 and 21; March 17; April 21; May 19; June 16, 19; July 15, 21; Aug. 18; Sept. 15; Oct. 10, 20; Nov. 11, 17 and 25; and Dec. 15.
The park offers picnic and viewing areas, wetland and wildlife habitat, disabled-accessible docks, restrooms and a seasonal river patrol station.
Know when you go
- Overnight parking is permitted for up to four days in a 30-day period. Visitors are not allowed to car camp or remain in their parked vehicles overnight.
- Pets allowed on-leash.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- Parking fee is $5 per car, $7 per bus (free with annual parking pass). Credit or debit only.
- Geocaching is allowed with guidelines.
- During inclement weather, please check oregonmetro.gov/boats for information about any closures.