Recent improvements include a new dock and launch ramp, parking lot, accessible restrooms, lighting and native landscaping.
Know when you go
- Open sunrise to sunset.
- Parking and boat launch is free.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- Pets are allowed on-leash between vehicles and boats. To protect nesting birds and other wildlife, pets are not allowed elsewhere at Sauvie Island Boat Ramp.
- Geocaching is allowed with guidelines.
- During inclement weather, please check oregonmetro.gov/boats for information about any closures.