Share your views
Comment through 5 p.m. Thursday, March 31
Requests to submit comments or concerns about this amendment should be submitted to Summer Blackhorse.
Metro is required to document funded projects scheduled to use federal funds over the next four years. The current cycle is documented in the 2021-24 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program.
Metro is in receipt of the proposed MTIP formal amendments:
The purpose of this amendment is to make the necessary funding corrections, increases and fund reprogramming to the 2021-24 MTIP. The projects submitted for amendment in this amendment include:
- Stark and Washington safety: Southeast 92nd Avenue - Southeast 109th Avenue (Portland)
- Portland transportation demand management activities (Metro)
- Oregon Route 224 at Southeast Monroe Street (ODOT)
- Monroe Street: Southeast 21st Avenue - 34th Avenue (Milwaukie)
- Interstate 5 Bridge restoration of electrical components (ODOT)
- Oregon Route 47, Oregon Route 8 and U.S. Route 30 curb ramps (ODOT)
- 2020 corridor and systems planning (Metro)
- Next corridor systems planning, fiscal year 2022 (Metro)
- 2021 corridor and systems planning (Metro)