Share your views
Comment through 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 28
Requests to submit comments or concerns about this amendment should be submitted to Summer Blackhorse.
Metro is required to document funded projects scheduled to use federal funds over the next four years. The current cycle is documented in the 2021-24 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program.
Metro is in receipt of the proposed MTIP formal amendments:
The purpose of this amendment is to make the necessary funding corrections, increases and fund reprogramming to the 2021-24 MTIP. The projects submitted for amendment in this amendment include:
- Southeast 242nd/Hogan: Northeast Burnside ‐ East Powell (Gresham)
- Oregon Route 99W: North Schmeer Road - Southwest Meinecke Parkway & U.S. Route 30B: Kerby–165th (ODOT)
- Interstate 5 - Oregon Route 99W: McDonald Street (ODOT)
- 82nd Avenue safety project: Northeast Killingsworth Strette ‐ Southeast Clatsop Street (City of Portland)
- Interstate 5 bridge replacement: Columbia River (Interstate) Bridge (ODOT)
Update, Nov. 29, 2021: The original post listed the close of the comment period as Dec. 24; the comment period has been extended to Dec. 28 to accomodate the federally observed holiday.