The park offers picnic and viewing areas, wetland and wildlife habitat, disabled-accessible docks, restrooms and a seasonal river patrol station.
Free Metro Parking Days 2021
Enjoy free parking at Oxbow and Blue Lake regional parks, Broughton Beach, M. James Gleason Memorial Boat Ramp and Chinook Landing Marine Park on Jan. 1, 18, 21; Feb. 15 and 18; March 18; April 15; May 20; June 19; July 15; Aug. 19; Sept. 16; Oct. 21; Nov. 11, 18 and 26; and Dec. 16.
Know when you go
- Open 4:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Overnight parking is permitted for up to four days in a 30-day period. Visitors are not allowed to car camp or remain in their parked vehicles overnight.
- Pets allowed on-leash.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- Parking fee is $5 per car, $7 per bus (free with annual parking pass). Credit or debit only.
- Geocaching is allowed with guidelines.
- During inclement weather, please check oregonmetro.gov/boats for information about any closures.