For the 2024 urban growth management decision, Metro convenes a stakeholder roundtable to inform the content of the 2024 Urban Growth Report, the regional population, household and employment forecast. The roundtable will meet throughout the process, exploring ongoing technical work around growth trends and other relevant topics.
Stakeholder roundtable discussions and perspectives will be reflected in the Urban Growth Report and the Metro chief operating officer will consider the group’s feedback on a variety of topics when preparing recommendations for the Metro Council.
Committee representatives will be asked to summarize the group’s discussions at Metro Policy Advisory Committee, or MPAC, and Metro Council meetings.
- affordable housing provision
- commercial, industrial and housing development
- infrastructure and service provision
- environmental justice and climate advocacy
- land use advocacy
- community based organizations