Share your views
Comment through 5 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2
Requests to submit comments or concerns about this amendment should be submitted to Summer Blackhorse.
Metro is required to document funded projects scheduled to use federal funds over the next four years. The current cycle is documented in the 2021-24 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program.
Metro is in receipt of the proposed MTIP formal amendments:
The purpose of this amendment is to make the necessary funding corrections, increases and fund reprogramming to the 2021-26 MTIP. The project submitted for amendment in this amendment includes:
- Regional planning to support freight systems planning and economic development planning activities
- Administration of the regional Transportation System Management and Operations program by providing program strategy and direction, administration of grant allocations and staffing of the transport committee
- Funding to support transportation planning activities and maintain compliance with federal planning regulations
- Portland Metro planning funds for the state fiscal year 2024 and federal fiscal year 2023. Projects will be selected and support the annual Metro Unified Planning Work Program
- Construct curbs and ramps at multiple locations along US30BY to American Disabilities Act (ADA) standards to reduce mobility barriers and make state highways more accessible