- 74 drive-up campsites with picnic table, fire pit, cooking grill (some sites have a lantern pole)
- 12 RV sites: pull-through, with no electric or water hookups
- Four ADA accessible sites
- Accessible, heated restrooms with flush toilets
- Free hot-water showers
Reservations are accepted up to nine months in advance. Call Reservations NW at 1-800-452-5687.
Reserve your campsite online
- $22 per night per site
- $5 per vehicle fee on day of entry only
- Maximum six people per site
- Maximum 14-night stay, 28 days in six-month period
- Most campsites are open year-round; campsites 62 to 74 are closed from Nov. 1 to March 31
- Firewood available at $5 per bundle
- Check in at 2 p.m., check out at noon
- Gather around the campfire: Enjoy music, stories and old-fashioned entertainment while camping at Oxbow Regional Park on Saturday evenings, usually from early July to Labor Day.
Vehicles and parking
- $5 per vehicle fee, first day only
- Maximum two cars per site
- Keep vehicles in designated parking areas
- No accommodations made for extra vehicles overnight
Policies and guidelines
- Camping is allowed only in designated areas and numbered sites
- No pets, fireworks, alcohol or other intoxicants are allowed
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed
- Minors (younger than 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Pull-through sites are restricted to use by RVs or trailers
- Fires are allowed in provided barbecues and designated fire pits only
- All plants and animals are protected
- Do not feed wildlife
- Do not stick axes, knives, nails, or other items into trees or tables
- Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.; no driving after 10 p.m.
- Secure site: gates close at legal sunset and reopen at 6:30 a.m.
- Arrive at least one hour prior to gate locking at official sunset
- No re-entry after gates are locked
- In case of emergency, use call box located in front of the welcome center; 911 calls are free.
Violators of these or any other park rules are subject to citation and/or eviction.
2020 reservations are closed
Reservations for group camping will open at midnight on May 15, 2021 for reservations starting on July 1, 2021 through the calendar year.
To make a reservation, please call 503-663-4708.
These dates are subject to change. This website will be updated to reflect the most up-to-date information.
Oxbow has two group camping areas available to nonprofit organizations, such as scouts and church groups.
Group Camp Area 1 is a drive-in camp that can accommodate up to 150. Fires are permitted.
Group Camp Area 2 is a remote, hike-in area for up to 35; nearest vehicle parking is approximately a quarter mile away. No fires at group camp 2; propane only. There are no water spigots available at group camp 2; campers must carry in their own water.
Group camping fees are $125 for area 1 and $50 for area 2. Reservation and permit required.
Group camping cancellation and refunds
You will receive a full refund:
- If you cancel your reservation 31 days or more before the reservation.
- If Metro closes the park on the day of the reservation.
You will not receive a refund if you cancel your reservation 30 days or less before the reserved date.
You may reschedule your reservation for a $20 change fee, if you do so at least 7 days before your event, depending on site availability. If you cancel after rescheduling, no refund will be given.