New seasonal hours
Gleason boat ramp is open 7 days per week.
May 1 through Sept. 14
4:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sept. 15 through Oct. 31
4:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Nov. 1 through March 14
4:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
March 15 through April 30
4:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Free Metro Parking Days 2021
Enjoy free parking at Gleason boat ramp and other Metro parks and boat ramps on Jan. 1, 18, 21; Feb. 15 and 18; March 18; April 15; May 20; June 19; July 15; Aug. 19; Sept. 16; Oct. 21; Nov. 11, 18 and 26; and Dec. 16.
The park offers picnic and viewing areas, wetland and wildlife habitat, disabled-accessible docks, restrooms and a seasonal river patrol station.
Know when you go
- Open 4:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Overnight parking is permitted for up to four days in a 30-day period. Visitors are not allowed to car camp or remain in their parked vehicles overnight.
- Pets allowed on-leash.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- Parking fee is $5 per car, $7 per bus (free with annual parking pass). Credit or debit only.
- Geocaching is allowed with guidelines.
- During inclement weather, please check oregonmetro.gov/boats for information about any closures.