Have questions about recycling, garbage, waste prevention and hazardous waste disposal? Metro’s recycling experts are standing by with fast, helpful answers, available in Spanish and English.
Call 503-234-3000 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, or submit a question online.
- Where can I donate a mattress?
- What do I do with leftover paint?
- What plastics can I recycle?
- What are the transfer station hours and how much does it cost?
- What stuff can I take to household hazardous waste?
- I’m remodeling my kitchen, do I need a test for asbestos?
- Can I put chicken bones in my compost bin?
- Where can I recycle my laptop and television?