The customer is responsible for ensuring payment and insurance requirements are submitted to Metro within the required timelines.
To obtain a permit, you are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance to Metro. This certificate must cover the following:
- Insurance coverage shall be a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Broad form comprehensive general liability insurance covering personal injury, property damage and bodily injury with automatic coverage for premises and operation and produce liability. The policy must be endorsed with contractual liability coverage. Metro, its elected officials, departments, employees and agents shall be named as an additional insured.
- Vendor will be required to purchase and maintain $1,000,000 liquor liability insurance if vendor is serving and/or selling alcohol.
- Automobile bodily injury and property damage liability insurance. Metro, its elected officials, departments, employees and agents shall be named as an additional insured.
Fees are due when filing for this permit and will be paid on a flat rate basis depending on the amount of guests in your request.
- Groups of 0-125 guests pay $75
- Groups of 126 - 250 guests pay $125
- Groups of 250 or more guests pay $200
Inflatable amusement equipment and dunk tanks are allowed with a vendor permit and certificate of insurance. Slip and slides are not allowed. All catering and amusement equipment must be rented, installed and removed by a professional caterer or amusement provider. Any request outside of these parameters will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Garbage receptacles are provided in the park.
Permit and Certificate of Insurance must be received no less than 14 days in advance of your event or the vendors will not be allowed to set up.
Your reservation will not be confirmed until Metro receives your signed permit, Certificate of Insurance and payment. The customer is responsible for ensuring flat rate payment and insurance requirements are submitted in accordance with the timelines identified.