Join Metro’s Climate and Transportation expert panel webinar to hear from experts across the country about tools, best practices and lessons learned in the assessment and monitoring of the climate impacts of transportation. Metro has invited a panel of experts to review Climate Smart and the modeling tools used in our region and share their insights and experiences. Pre-registration is required. An agenda and materials will be sent in advance.
- Kyung-Hwa Kim, Performance Analysis and Monitoring Manager at the Atlanta Regional Commission
- Eric Sundquist, Sustainability Advisor/SB 743 Program Manager, California Department of Transportation
- Shoshana M. Lew, Director, Colorado Department of Transportation
- Rebecca White, Director, Division of Transportation Development, Colorado Department of Transportation
- Susan Handy, Professor of Environmental Science and Policy and Director of the National Center for Sustainable Transportation at the University of California, Davis
- Dan F.B. Flynn, Data Scientist, U.S. Department of Transportation Volpe Center
The webinar will include a moderated discussion followed by an opportunity for Metro Council and JPACT members to ask questions of the panelists. Other interested parties and regional partners are invited to listen in.
Recording of online meeting