Walk, bike or drive slowly.
Leave pets (except for certified service animals) at home or in the car.
Respect the solemnity of the graves and graveside services.
Videography and photography are restricted to scenes of the landscape, nature and architectural designs. Out of respect do not photograph graves of persons unknown to you that are less than 50 years old.
Commercial uses or images for publication require a special use permit.
You are not allowed to:
- use tobacco – all Metro properties are tobacco-free
- bring or consume alcohol or illegal drugs
- use metal detection devices of any kind
- climb on trees, headstones, mausoleum crypts, niche walls or fences
- burn incense or candles
Placing flowers and remembrances
- All flowers and easels placed at any burial site must be removed within three weeks or when they become withered, faded or unsightly.
- All flowers placed on graves for Memorial Day must be removed within three weeks.
- Artificial flowers and plants are not permitted on graves between March 1 and Nov. 15, except for the three weeks of Memorial Day remembrance.
After these time spans, cemetery staff will remove objects placed at graves.
Do not leave mementos, photos, stuffed animals, vases, toys, lawn ornaments or lawn lights. They will be removed by cemetery staff.