Share your views
Comment through 5 p.m. Nov. 25, 2019
Requests to submit comments or concerns about this amendment should be submitted to Pamela Blackhorse,
Metro is required to document funded projects scheduled to use federal funds over the next four years. The current cycle is documented in the 2018-21 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program.
Metro is in receipt of the Proposed MTIP Formal Amendments:
The purpose of this bundled amendment is to make necessary funding corrections, increases, fund reprogramming, and add new projects to the 2018-21 MTIP. Projects and programs submitted for amendment in this bundle include:
- Regional Transportation System Management and Operations implementation
- OR-8 at River Road
- US-30: Northwest Saltzman Road to Northwest Bridge Avenue
- I-5: Columbia River Interstate Bridge
- Central Eastside intersection improvements
- Northeast 72nd Avenue: Northeast Killingsworth Street to Northeast Sandy Boulevard
- Systemic signal and illumination in Portland
- Fanno Creek Trail: Woodward Park to Bonita Road/85th Avenue, Tualatin River Bridge
The public review period for this amendment bundle starts on Oct. 25, 2019 and concludes on Monday, Nov. 25, 2019 at 5 p.m.