Share your views
Comment through 5 p.m. April 24, 2020
Requests to submit comments or concerns about this amendment should be submitted to Pamela Blackhorse,
Metro is required to document funded projects scheduled to use federal funds over the next four years. The current cycle is documented in the 2018-21 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program.
Metro is in receipt of the Proposed MTIP Formal Amendments:
The purpose of this bundled amendment is to make necessary funding corrections, increases, fund reprogramming, and add new projects to the 2018-21 MTIP. Projects and programs submitted for amendment in this bundle include five projects in Resolution 20-5094:
- NW Division Street, Wallula Avenue to Birdsdale Avenue
- Roadway safety audit implementation
- Region 1 bike pedestrian crossings
- Red Line extension to Gateway double track project - canceled
- TriMet STEPS to MOD and MPI demonstration project
The public review period for this amendment bundle starts on March 26, 2020 and concludes on Friday, April 24, 2020 at 5 p.m.