Share your comments and feedback about the strategy by 5 p.m. on June 30.
Greater Portland Inc develops the region’s CEDS every five years on behalf of the Greater Portland Economic Development District, which includes Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and Clark counties. The CEDS was developed in direct partnership with Metro.
The Greater Portland region is an equitable, innovative, resilient and forward-thinking economy that fosters upward economic mobility for individuals and prosperity for businesses.
- Foster upward economic mobility
- Support a competitive economy
- Build a resilient region
How will the CEDS will be used?
- Education - the documents will be used to engage elected officials and business leaders to help amplify the vision and provide support through actions.
- Invest - the strategy will be used to leverage greater investment in the region by providing data and rationale that can be used to obtain grants to fund implementation and align federal and states' legislative agendas to collaboratively solicit funding.
- Collaborate - the work will engage organizations and departments within jurisdictions to break down silos and leverage resources to the greatest extent possible to elevate one another's work.
If you have questions about the CEDS or its planning process, reach out to Brittany Bagent, GPI’s Vice President of Strategy at [email protected].