Share your views
Comment through 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 29
Requests to submit comments or concerns about this amendment should be submitted to Summer Blackhorse.
Metro is required to document funded projects scheduled to use federal funds over the next four years. The current cycle is documented in the 2021-24 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program.
Metro is in receipt of the proposed MTIP formal amendments:
The purpose of this amendment is to make the necessary funding corrections, increases and fund reprogramming to the 2021-26 MTIP. The projects submitted for amendment in this amendment include:
- enhanced pedestrian crossing at OR8: East Lane
- projects tp respond to urgent safety concerns throughout the ODOT Region 1 area located in Clackamas, Hood River, Multnomah, and Washington counties
- replace Broadway Bridge deck and mechanical and electrical components
- SMART bus, facilities and program adjustments
- TriMet program and maintenance adjustments.