In November, residents will be asked to weigh in on proposed maps that adjust Metro Council districts to ensure equitable representation. There will be opportunities to share comments in written format and at virtual public hearings.
- Nov. 1. Deadline for public comment form submissions regarding redistricting criteria
- Nov. 3. Proposed maps and boundaries are released
- Nov. 9 and Nov. 10. Virtual public hearings with Metro Council about proposed maps and boundaries
- Nov. 14. Deadline for public comment form submissions regarding map scenario preferences.
- Nov. 30. Metro Council first considers an ordinance describing new boundaries
- Dec. 7. Metro Council scheduled to adopt new boundaries.