For more information email the Parks and Nature recruiter: [email protected]
Are you committed to advancing racial equity and doing the internal work within institutions so historically marginalized communities can thrive? Are you a collaborative, creative, solutions-oriented thinker who uses a racial equity analysis in decision making? Do you have experience incorporating equity practices at a systems-level for transformational change? If so, Metro is excited to learn more about you.
Prospective candidates are invited to join a hiring information session for our Parks and Nature, Equity and Racial Justice Program Manager.
- Hear about and discuss the position from the hiring manager and department director
- Ask questions about the position and department
- Talk to the recruiter about the application process
- Job posting: oregonmetro.gov/jobs
- Space is limited and registration is required to attend.
Register on Eventbrite and the Zoom conference information will be sent to your email prior to the event. Because space is limited for interested applicants only, this session is closed to third party recruiters.