Are you wondering how to get more government contracts, but your small business can't compete for these larger projects? Teaming and subcontracting can be your answer.
Free. Registration is required. Don't forget to bring your lunch.
Participants will learn:
- how to figure out what you do well
- which partners you need and what jobs need to be done
- how to choose a good partner
- how to be a good partner through teaming
- 4 simple conversations that help you to have clear communication with your partner.
This marketing workshop is offered by Metro as part of series of free training opportunities for COBID-certified and COBID-eligible businesses and is designed to give you the tools you need to help your business grow. Sign up for one or all of the workshops.
Presenter: Mazarine Treyz, CEO, Wild Social Media LLC, Author, The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media
Mazarine has helped hundreds of small businesses over the last 8 years succeed in marketing online. Previous clients include: Oregon SBDC and the City of Austin, Texas.