How to make a reservation
Choose some possible dates for your event and call 503-665-4995 option 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
Reservable picnic areas
Graham Oaks Nature Park has one picnic area available year-round. Reservations are required from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day (weekends and holidays).The picnic area:
- is located near the Tonquin Trail and restored Graham Oak's natural area and trails
- is located near parking and restrooms
- accommodates up to 50 people (seats 40)
- includes five picnic tables (sheltered)
Picnics over 25 people require a reservation. The reservation fee is $135 on weekends and holidays, $50 on weekdays (8 a.m. to 7 p.m.).
- Electricity is located inside the shelter. Water fountain is nearby.
- Restrooms are located next to picnic shelter.
- Parking is available for 25 cars in the main lot at bottom of pathway. Two ADA spaces and one bus space available.
- No stapled decorations or piñatas are allowed.
- Only propane grills can be used on the concrete surrounding the picnic shelter.
- Trash and recycling cans located onsite.
Alcohol is allowed in designated areas with the required permit.
Amplified music or public address systems
Amplified noise or music is not permitted. Only acoustic music is allowed.
Catering and amusement providers
You are welcome to have your picnic or event catered with the required permit. Catering vehicle may park next to the shelter. No amusement equipment is allowed. No balloons are allowed.
Set-up and clean-up
Rental fees cover the entire day, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Time for set-up and clean-up must be included in that time. Set-up includes unloading of food, beverages, tents, tables, and chairs. Clean-up consists of picking up all litter and trash, and removing all decorations, equipment and supplies.
Sensitivity to wildlife
No pets are allowed because they can damage sensitive habitat and threaten wildlife.
Care of the park
All gates must be kept closed. Any requests for use outside these parameters would fall under Metro's special use permit program and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.