This spring, the Metro Council will consider approval of the Powell-Division Transit Project’s Locally Preferred Alternative, which defines the route and general station locations for new high capacity bus service connecting downtown Portland and downtown Gresham via Division Street.
Also this spring, the Metro Council will consider amending the Regional Transportation Plan to include the project definition for the new bus service on Division Street, and a recommendation to continue considering the Powell Boulevard corridor for a future high capacity transit corridor refinement plan.
A public comment opportunity on these actions is now open.
Below, find the draft actions the Metro Council is considering, along with their respective exhibits, attachments and staff reports.
The comment period begins Feb. 15, 2017 and ends March 31, 2017. The public is invited to comment in the following ways:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 503-797-1750 or TDD 503-797-1804. Language assistance is available at 503-797-1888.
- At a public hearing: The Metro Council will hold two public hearings on these proposed actions. Both hearings will be held at Metro Regional Center, 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland.
- 2 p.m. Thursday, March 23, 2017
- 2 p.m. Thursday, May 25, 2017
Metro Council decision
The Metro Council is expected to take action at 2 p.m. Thursday, June 1, 2017 at Metro Regional Center, 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland.